Kerala :)

Kerala :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Feeling empty


I did not speak to my best friend for four months. Blame it on my ego or his callous attitude, i am not sure.
Friends from campus are moving on. U has a job in Kerala. K is getting married in Jan. R and P are anyway finishing their tenure. S comes rarely and has a life outside campus.
My closest cousin, who is 4 years younger to me is getting married in ten days.
My thesis is still not close to completion.
The future is unsure. My NET exam is not clear. I got a rejection from PAA. I am not even losing weight anymore.
What to do? What to do?
I feel stressed. I feel disturbed. I hear other negative things about people and continue feeling empty or rather hollow inside. It seems that suddenly there is no peace in this world, in this life.

there must be some purpose to why i am here.
Steps to follow:
first, clear your mind of negativity. Take deep breaths.
Second, walk everyday. It not only reminds you of the world outside IGIDR. IT also serves as a way to interact with people who stay outside.
Third, work on the thesis. Never forget it inspite of the hurdles.
Fourth, pray, meditate. ask for peace
Five, feel happy for the ones who are moving on because soon they will want to feel happy for you
Six, life is short. dont waste it holding on to grudges. Forget, forgive, move on, have a good time. laugh a lot :)
Seven, work hard, party harder!!

Just a few instances to cheer you up:

You were eating alone at lunch. Of course you reached early. But didnt the canteen guys make you so comfortable. N and S came to sit with you.. T actually laughed saying "aap breakfast pe nahin aayin kyunki lunch aapka favourite tha aaj".

Yesterday, while walking, the flowere women gave you a red rose. Dont you feel touched by these small joys? If you have touched their lives, they have touched yours. You can be alone but never lonely. Dont fret. Life's great and as long as the heart is in the right place, nothing will go wrong. Thums up!

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds more like you...positive and hasmukh:)

    ReplyDelete