I wish i wasn't writing something not very hopeful today.....
I sometimes wonder how and why i tend to overanalyse stuff in my head. I wonder why i expect other people to care as much about me as i do about them. I wonder if i am a problem or not. I wonder if its all in my head.
Well, it definitely could be in my head but that does not mean its not real. (Dumbledore) It is impossible for one human to behave in the same way with everyone. you love some. you hate some. it is the indifferent lot you see. the grey. The black and white is okay. At least there is clarity.
The grey matter is the one that makes me wonder. Such is life. Such are emotions. Sometimes you invest in the wrong types. sometimes you just have expectations from the wrong type. they dont really care about you. Trusting the wrong people has a high price, in terms of time and effort (at times money)
This is a confusing entry even while i write it but grey is the in thing so lets see its my grey entry of the blog.
Jagjit singh in the background with "magar mujhko lauta do bachpan ka saawan, wo kaagaz ki kashti wo baarish ka pani"
I think i swallowed a mosquito today.
Let me talk about my happy childhood in a different blog entry. I love life but i hope it gets better than this gloom. this never ending tunnel. The black, the grey and the white.
I wonder if Gandalf the grey was happier than Gandalf the white. Maybe the difference was just in the chaar boond of ujala? I wish i knew...
Champion
No comments:
Post a Comment