When i lost bade papa and went home, the lady commented on my grey hair while i kept worrying about how she will feel.
I always felt she loved Shreya more. ALWAYS!
So well read. Great in her geography. It seemed my father didn't like her but he needed to know she was a human being no one is perfect. I know now he will miss her most.
I used to ask her "Kya kha ke paida kiya tha?"
Now where will i go to complain about my father? What will I do? How will i live this adult life without her. I am not strong enough. I needed her to give me Äll the best for you.
I know she loved me. I wish i had called her more. I love you badi mummy. Please give me the strength to deal with this. Give me the strength to continue living. I don't understand the purpose of anything anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment