2 days back, i met an old man asking for food on the street. I went,
bought 2 packs of buttermilk. I returned in 10 minutes, not even one
person had given him something to eat. I gave him the milk, walked
back feeling very very sad. No one really cares for anyone else. Its a
selfish world. Then i start questioning stuff. Why are we alive? To
what purpose? Why does no one care about anyone else?
Sometimes people do surprise me but it is so rare. Life is strange.
people are weird. My parents want me to get married. To what avail?
and the next step, kids...Why bring a new child into this place full
of misery? Adopt a child. Try and work for a better world. I dont know
what i can do and what i will do. Ill be happy to hear
your views.
No comments:
Post a Comment