It had cried into the pillow, spent sleepless nights tossing and turning on the bed. Days passed, weeks, months and after a few years, maybe two, i fell in love again. Only this time, it was one-sided. Ah, the agony!
I don't know why i possess a heart because even though i study economics and we "predict" stuff, i can never predict what my heart will "feel". It feels too much, anyway. Again, i bruised. This time for 7 years in something which was obviously not meant to be. Forbidden fruit always attracts you.
The cobwebs remain. Even today, i cry. I don't trust easy. The years, the time, it won't return. The pain, the agony, it won't go away. Suffering is optional. Is it? Maybe for those who don't have a heart.
Mine is weird. Its big. Its easy to hurt. It bleeds. It cries. It feels. Its stupid. Crazy stupid.
I agree that heartbreak is destructive...just that it's a vicious cycle. To leave your heart open to be broken, you need to fall in love that hard. And I guess all of us want to..
ReplyDelete..and we rise up from the ashes again....
ReplyDelete