The solitary trips to marine drive. THe introspection. The self doubt, the low self esteem. I got over it all. (Not the solitary trips to marine drive.They are an integral part of my being). Learnt that you just need to be self reliant. I feel bad for the time i wasted dwelling over misery when i could just be meeting new people. I regret not having done some things. I dont regret falling in love. I have told my junior this. He believes he wont ever be fine. MAybe there is some truth in that. But i have promised him things will be better. I am sure they will be for him :)
Kerala :)
Saturday, December 26, 2015
Does it get better?
The solitary trips to marine drive. THe introspection. The self doubt, the low self esteem. I got over it all. (Not the solitary trips to marine drive.They are an integral part of my being). Learnt that you just need to be self reliant. I feel bad for the time i wasted dwelling over misery when i could just be meeting new people. I regret not having done some things. I dont regret falling in love. I have told my junior this. He believes he wont ever be fine. MAybe there is some truth in that. But i have promised him things will be better. I am sure they will be for him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment