Today was Janmashtami. The post is posted on a later date.
Morning 7 am, I visited Isckon Temple with Apoorva. I prayed to the Lord to grant me strength and inner peace. Krishna will understand my unrest.
I finished my prayers, wished Krishna Happy birthday and went for my therapy session.
I was ten minutes late.
Today we focussed on movements. Hema wanted me to move around freely in the activity room. walk at my pace, in circles and freely. I like her i think. I realised I like moving my hands different ways.
I also realised i hate feeling dizzy.
We then proceeded to do some exercises. A few with only movements of the legs, which were comfortable for me.
She made me lift my vertebrae one by one. I realised i have issues with bringing down my vertebrae. I become nervous as my backbone jerks. I dont like feeling that. I cant bring down my back properly.
It made me nervous. Everything fed into the cycle where i seek validation from others. there is no need for it. I am a complete person. I need to understand that I am a complete, positive, honest person. That external validation doesnt matter as long as i do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment