9 30 am
Hema forgot we had a session in the morning. I had to meet Vinod for lunch at his parents. Anyway she quickly took a shower and we began.
I discussed my meeting with K. I told her how important he had been and she said it was normal and she understood i looked for support in him because he had offered it at a crucial time.
I discussed my need to challenge authority. She said it stemmed from the fact that i couldnt do it at home. I agree with her.
Its true when they change breakfast time. Its also lack of common sense i feel. As long as i feel happy, i should do it. I should realise why i do it and pick up what mattered enough to stand for.
I liked the session. Vinod picked me up at 10. 40.
No comments:
Post a Comment