Kerala :)

Kerala :)

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Wrote this long back: Emotional Baggage


We broke up because you believed that i deserved to be happy. You thought i was a happy person and I wasn't going to be happy with you.
That YOU could not keep me happy. We were 23-25-27. you know because i kept dragging it, never letting you go. I was young and immature and i thought i was in love. hehe.

You thought my happiness was your responsiblity. It was not. It is not.

Today i want you to know (this was when i was 32), that you were not completely right. One cannot depend on others for their happiness. It is a choice one makes everyday. One has to be happy on their own accord. I believe you deserve someone emotionally stable, a happy person :)

I on the other hand, need counselling. I have to learn to stop blaming mysself for things that did not work out, for things that were not meant to be. I have to learn to be happy. Also, I will always love you but loving someone and being with them can be mutually exclusive. Especially in our case. A non happy person cannot possibly make a good partner.

PS: I am glad i took the therapy and it all worked out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment