Kerala :)

Kerala :)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A funny comparison


We have a very cute professor at IGIDR. He is brilliant starting most conversations with "I dont know much about this subject but....." and then he goes on to tell you stuff you had no idea about. He knows everything. But he is a little absent minded, like most brilliant people always are. For instance, just this one time, he walked into the CC and picked up R's register and started flipping through it. He always does that with books because he always wants to know what everyone is reading. I caught him. Me "Sir, you can't do that. " He "ohohhoho , i didn't realise, Priya. I am so sorry" Me "yes sir but you never know what is written, its personal". "yes yes" and then while leaving "I didnt mean to read it" So you get the kind right. He is so wonderful. He is in charge of the seminars that happen at IGIDR. Just today a speaker didn't show up. He met us at the cafeteria "I feel like someone who has been stood up at a wedding". Me "no sir, its not that bad". "you must have seen that movie, what is it?" and i thought runaway bride or something. he went on "the one with ranbir kapoor and minissha lamba" me" oh yes, the three heroines" he, "yes, i feel like bipasha basu in bachna ae haseeno"

No comments:

Post a Comment