I love robert downey jr. And i love Ironman. I am not sure if i love ironman because of robert or robert because of ironman. but watching ironman3 was a perfect break on a hot sunday when i had made the journey from goregaon to chembur and back. I was on my own and it was becoming very difficult to resist ironman's charms so i got off at hub and bought a ticket for the 3 30 pm show. Watching a movie alone is a different high altogether. It gives me a strange sense of independence and empowerment (however lame it sounds)
And then started the last part of one of my favourite series. Tony stark with his one liners, his coolness. And this time, there are panic attacks too, making you realise that even cool people have their weaknesses hidden somewhere. Insecurities that come out like this. there is women empowerment too. An intelligent woman, who tony had slept with in 1999 has created a superhero, who actually is the villian.And Pepper fighting the villian in the end.
Eiffel 65's blue, right at the introduction stole my heart since the beginning. I loved the movie and will recommend it to anyone but then again I m a Robert Downey jr fan and this opinion could be biased. the movie is paisa vassol. I can go again :)
As a post script to the entry, no doubt Christian bale is better looking than RDJ but downey puts up such a great show. No doubt, batman series are better but what a characterisation of the Ironman. I sure will miss the series..
ReplyDelete