Kerala :)

Kerala :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

An old story for my niece :)


Yesterday in my dream, I went into space. Believe it or not, an alien pulled me into his spaceship. It was my birthday and my mother had gifted me a toy jet pack. I was playing with it, wearing it when suddenly I felt I was flying like a bird. That’s when I reached space and was pulled by the alien. He had a round face and robotic body. His hands had six fingers. Initially I was a little scared but the alien seemed friendly. He smiled at me. I was all eyes observing all the technology in the spaceship. It looked so magnificent and complicated.
Soon, we were ready to land. The landing was a little rough and I went head over heels. However, I felt excited to see their planet. The alien invited me to his planet. He said there was a surprise for me. I was already on cloud nine thinking I would see a place which no one had seen. I got out of the spaceship and my eyes popped out. There were so many aliens. They had decorated the planet for my birthday. I saw flying balloons and a big cake. They had even put music. I had a ball. Suddenly one balloon burst and I woke up. I was only just dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment