Kerala :)

Kerala :)

Monday, August 8, 2016

For Keya (1)


Live I must, the Life of a soldier
When Physics and Chemistry call to me, and Biology is also wry,
I want to remain locked in my study and try not to cry.
Live I must the life of a soldier and tackle my enemies head on,
I have to defeat them no matter where the collision
When Math fails to penetrate but knocks my head
Live I must the life of a soldier and try to break its neck
When the biggest enemy, exam is close and I don’t want to miss my mark
Live I must the life of a soldier who fights in combat
A lost game on the sports day, a minor injury on the annual day
Live I must through health and weakness, so my future is full of brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment